Suggested Spelling Preference

I am familiar with Tofurky products but not with the spelling of the brand name. When I searched for

tofurkey

Mojeek suggested tofurky (no ‘e’). I did mean tofurky. But I did not immediately click on the suggestion.

It would have been helpful if there was a preview of the results for the alternative spelling. There, I would have recognized the page title and snippet for the brand home.

Feature Request

I’d like a preference where the results for my search and the results for the alternative spelling are mixed together and sorted by rank.

1 Like

Duly noted on this one @mike, functionality makes sense so we’ll log it and have a look into it in time. I can also see how this might be useful:

if we’re talking about country-agnostic pages where the US / UK spellings aren’t the same, color/colour honour/honor etc.

Do you think this feature would include tofurky.com in the results if I searched for tofurkey (includes ‘e’)? That would save me some confusion and time.

There are a few ways it could go, but if the feature was tying together results for the spelling as written and the suggested other spelling then yes, it would be both together - as if both searches had been done in tandem.

1 Like