How can I help?

Hi, I don’t know it this is the right place to ask or if this is a legit question, but I’d really like to somehow help mojeek.
Specifically here in Italy results aren’t reliable and this prevents me from recommending the service. But since I really like the project and want to use this original search engine, instead of just dropping it I’d love to find a way to improve the service, ideally suggesting others to do the same.
So, as a simple user without much technical knowledge, is there a way for me and others like me to help improving the search results?
Thanks in advance for every answer and for your work! Oh and thanks seirdy for ever useful articles which let me discover new good things :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey @Pon and welcome! You are for sure welcome to ask this question here, and we appreciate the offer of help.

The main way in which we collect feedback on sets of results is through the feedback button, which is located here if you’re on a desktop:

This being said we are happy to take feedback on sets of results in any way that suits you; you could email it over to aloe@mojeek.com, or use the Contact Page to send it over to us. People like yourself providing feedback on results is a big part of how we learn when things are not quite right. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer! I will follow your direction and send some feedback, and maybe I will be able to let some people do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like