How can i add my website to mojeek search results?

Is there a way to add my website to display in mojeek ?

1 Like

Welcome @Netscapevo, as per: How to submit your site to Mojeek | Mojeek Blog there is currently no way to manually submit your site to Mojeek.

If you want to let me know which website you’re talking about I can check that there are no issues preventing crawling, but prominent and genuine links to your site are the most useful things when it comes to being indexed by Mojeek.

2 Likes

Nairobi.hackclub.com its my student club website being worked on

1 Like

I am quite happy with how Mojeek works.

Using my personal blog as an example: it isn’t indexed except for the homepage and one or two posts[1]. This is fair, because if I were searching for something I might not find relevant information on a personal blog. If I were a developer or expert in a field, then my blog would probably reflect that fact and be easier to find.

I don’t syndicate or promote my blog much either, except for my last post, when I decided to share it to several sites and it was indexed by Mojeek very quickly.

@Netscapevo, you could try sharing your site in different places: put it on “Hacker” “News” and maybe Lobste.rs, the different sites similar to Tilde.news that are essentially link sharing/aggregation sites.

I see your page is hosted on Codeberg, so I would also include a link on the landing page to the source code, and a link in the README.md to the page.

1. site:bbbhltz.codeberg.page bbbhltz - Mojeek Search ↩︎

2 Likes